- Grow together with HP in love. Learn to be more understanding and sensitive towards her feelings. Improve on my communication and awareness. Plan ahead for important occasions, though being random on normal days is more than welcome!
- Work-wise. I'll be moving to the States, to Baltimore City. The minimum rotation time is 18months. Of cos, the time frame is not only confined within these 18months - so the possibilities remain wide. At the minimum, I would like to learn as much as I can about the North American exchanges and products. If possible, I would like to climb as far as I can in this organization.
- Stay healthy. Get fit. Start exercising more regularly. Do the sports I love. Rekindle my passion for climbing. Go for random longboarding rides with ZQ.
- Take more photos! Analogue is the future....
jan 1 2013 ∞
jan 7 2013 +
21Sep2013 to 21Oct2013
- watch a musical at broadway
- visit Statue of Liberty
- visit Ground Zero
- visit Wall Street
- visit Central Park
- visit NYU (__MSW Spring 2014 application deadline is 04Oct2013__)
- get the NYC Pass - access to several attractions at reduced rate
- watch movies
- cook for Cindy
- run along the harbor
- take photos together
- visit the nice eateries together
- visit university of maryland
- visit the renowned national aquarium
may 5 2013 ∞
may 23 2013 +
- the passing of ah gong
- laneway festival, big night out
- weekend bintan getaway
- ns-ict for 2 weeks (get strong, get ripped)
- proposal at restore cafe 03.03.13
- universal studios rollercoaster rides/ sentosa staycation
- buildup to Baltimore relocation
- visa application, medical checkup, air tickets, asian tigers, promenade...
may 4 2013 ∞
may 5 2013 +
- set a date
- save money until then
- register for ROM
- engage wedding photographer
- rent bridal dresses and suits
- rent nice vintage car
- assemble my brothers to raid Cindy's house on wedding day
- pack Ang Bao for miscellaneous helping fee
- videographer for wedding day
- makeup artist/ hairstylist for Cindy
- send out invitation cards
- get hdb bto
- email hdb
- renovations, electric appliances, furniture bought
may 21 2013 ∞
may 21 2013 +
- 'Can't' is pronounced as 'ken-t'. The Singaporean way of pronouncing is 'cunt'. Which is very embarrassing for me during work. Had to keep correcting myself. Maybe it's better to say 'cannot'.
- Internet is too paramount in the modern world. Can't imagine the world without Internet..
- If there's one thing I've learnt so far.. Cooking is a great life skill. I'm grateful to be able to have this opportunity to hone this skill of mine. I hope I can get better at this in time.
- Some aspects of life here is great, others not so desired. Same as the life back in SG. Same as the life at India. Or Nepal. Or anywhere else in the world. I think it all depends on the individual to make the best out of every situation.
- Good tunes on the iPod. Grateful to be able to appreciate these little nuances in ...
apr 29 2013 ∞
may 2 2013 +
dec 7 2012 ∞
dec 7 2012 +
everything i can ever remember about ah gong
- the day he came back with his legs bloody, both hands carrying a bag of durian each. durian spikes cut his legs..
- i just found his brown cardigan.. ah mah was using it previously.. now it's mine.. memories of them both :)
- going to the basement together with him to cut his hair, back in may2012. probably the last time i saw him walking.
- once, he came upstairs to look for me while i was having an afternoon nap. probably the last time i saw him upstairs too.
- those days at blk 163, jalan teck whye. at his usual spot. on his usual bench.
- took him out to the cck swimming pool once. he was shivering in the pool. nasi lemak and hot milo thereafter. he kept asking me to bring him to swim, and when i finally did.. he wasn't that keen in the poo...
jan 24 2013 ∞
jan 24 2013 +
jan 4 2012 ∞
jan 8 2013 +