dec 1 2013 ∞
dec 1 2013 +
- January: House at the End of the Street (2012)
- Nanny McPhee (2005)
- The Girl in the Café (2005)
- Tangled (2010)
- The Land Before Time (1988)
- The Big Fat Quiz of the Year (2012)
- Sleepwalk with Me (2012)
- Modern Family #1 (2009)
- The Big Fat Quiz of the Year (2011)
- Nanny McPhee Returns (2010)
- Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
- Modern Family #2 (2010)
- Django Unchained (2012)
- Taken 2 (2012)
- Modern Family #3 (2011)
- Miranda #3 (2012)
- February: Gangster Squad (2013)
- Me Without You (2001)
- Pushing Daisies #2 (2008)
- The IT Crowd #1 (2006)
- March: Julia Kristeva - Seltsame Fremde (2011)
jan 1 2013 ∞
nov 24 2013 +
- Walter Moers - Die Stadt der Träumenden Bücher
- David Schnarch - Die Psychologie sexueller Leidenschaft
- Dave Eggers - You Shall Know Our Velocity
- Diane Ackerman - A Natural History of the Senses
- Tove Jansson - The Summer Book
- Stephen Fry - Der Sterne Tennisbälle
- Joanne Harris - Blackberry Wine
- Joanne Harris - Chocolat
- Marlen Haushofer - Die Wand
- Timur Vermes - Er ist wieder da (audiobook)
- Haruki Murakami - What I Talk About When I Talk About Running
- Laura Fraser - An Italian Affair
- Joanne Harris - Five Quarters of the Orange
- Cheryl Strayed - Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar
- Amy Hempel - The Most Girl Part of You
- Laura Jean McKay - The Arrangement
jan 1 2013 ∞
sep 18 2013 +
- Let it go.
- I am enough. I have enough.
- You’re right where you’re supposed to be.
- The purpose is to work through your obstacles. Remove the friction between the divine flow and you.
- Wishing things were different is the definition of suffering.
- You create your own reality according to your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs!
- You are in charge of how you feel.
- You are the one thinking the thought and creating your own reality.
- If you want something to change, it is up to you. You have the power to create your life.
- Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.
- I love being in that state–of-grace place where synchronicity occurs, coincidenc...
may 31 2012 ∞
mar 10 2013 +
- Buy old paintings at the flea market and paint over (parts of) them
- Use my canvases. Start to get comfortable with painting. Practise.
- Learn more about hammering metal, experiment with wire. Work on the brass beads I made in Hungary inspiration.
- Buy a huge amount of white cotton and dye it (bed linnen and Marita's batik colours). Also, search for feather light cotton fabric and sew/dye scarves.
- Make a dreamcatcher.
- Make more collages.
- Make a leather hair elastic cover.
- Ceramic inspiration (the one in the background).
- Sew a tote bag.
- Try to spend one weekend at Karl Schleinkofer's seminar.
- Make a huge bowl and paint it (clay). Make some cool clay sculptures and try to leave the control freak and perfectionist i...
jun 12 2012 ∞
sep 6 2013 +
- Germany: a fucklot of cities and villages in Bavaria (where I grew up); Berlin; Baden-Württemberg: Neufra/Rottweil, Villingen-Schwenningen, Schramberg, Tuttlingen, Zimmern, Friedrichshafen
- Austria: Vienna, Riegersburg, St. Pölten, Linz, Salzburg, the area next to the German border (Schärding, Esternberg, Schardenberg / Bregenz), Attersee, Traunsee
- France: Strasbourg, Paris, Agde, Montpellier, Grasse, Cannes, Fréjus, Grenoble, Marseille, Castellane, Nice, Sainte Maxime, Saint Tropez, Les Issambres / San Peire, Antibes, Juan-les-Pins, Vallauris, Anthéor, Cagnes-sur-Mer
- Czech Republic: the area next to the German border, Prague, Český Krumlov
- United Kingdom: Brighton, Cambridge, London, Oxford
- Italy: Venice, Cavallino, Jesolo, Venezia Lido, Treporti, South Tyrol, some villag...
may 21 2011 ∞
sep 2 2013 +
- Drink at least 3l of uncarbonated water every day - these bottles are a great idea. Have some tea as well!
- Consider a personal version of the 5:2 fast.
- Take magnesium, biotin, psyllium husks.
- Go for a walk. Every day. Even if it's just 5 minutes. Preferably in the woods.
- Ride your bike to work/the city whenever possible.
- Consider a very alkaline, plant-based diet, eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies. Go slow on carbs and dairy. Consider eating fish.
- Track your food and exercise.
- Try to go to bed before 1am.
- Don't eat after 8pm.
- Eat your feel-good breakfast every morning: plain yoghurt, nuts, some muesli and fresh fruit.
- Think about life goals and a good daily r...
sep 4 2013 ∞
sep 6 2013 +
- 30.11.: Woke up at 7, spent some time in bed with the computer. Went to the pharmacy, grocery shopping, Hab&Gut (I got a rack for clothes, a light blue belt, a picture frame, a hanging flower pot and a book), filled a washing machine at my mum's, found my Christmas decorations and some old shoes and dresses. An old furry hat from my gran as well. Went to the city with Lena and Obi. Got a little advent calendar with Krtek, the little mole as a motive. Lena and I went to the wrong Osteria. Why do people call more than one restaurant Osteria in a perimeter of only a few steps? Was really grumpy. Had pizza with olives, champignons and artichokes. Salad as well. Went home with Obi, bought coconut-almonds at the Christmas market. Got some old glasses for storage. Back to bed with the computer, fell asleep early.
jul 7 2013 ∞
dec 1 2013 +
- January : two tone tote bag, sky blue hair clip, blue ribbed top (20€)
- mascara, lipstick, nail polish, foundation, eyelash former refills and three eyeliner pencils; a bottle of nail polish, concealer, blusher brush, moisturiser and face mask, eyelash curler (60€)
- black leather loafers (sale, 40€)
- necklace, orange and gold (sale, 3€)
- Kryolan eyebrow forming gel (10€)
- cardigan, black pumps with metallic heels, khaki shirt, powder pink dress, towel; H&M (75€)
- black jeans from ASOS (26€)
- green dress and purple shirt (20€)
- foundation, index cards, chocolate and two pens (7€)
- January total: 261€
- 2x nail polish, powder brush, mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow primer (24€)
jan 7 2013 ∞
nov 16 2013 +
- cognac-coloured leather gloves (reddish brown)
- Yes to Carrots conditioner
- shine spray
- full-length mirror
- red Saltwater sandals
- white t-shirt, grey pullover, dark green everything, deep purple blouse, jeans
- good trainers / walking shoes
- gorgeous bedlinnen in bordeaux
- lemon print swing dress
- Avocado B 12 Cream
- Google Nexus 5
- a watch by Daniel Wellington
- a golden snake chain
- a mushroom growing kit
- a nice, sturdy leather bag
- masking fluid
- a crescent moon necklace
- turtoise shell sunglasses with dark green lenses / 'Holy crap, I look fabulous' su...
aug 31 2012 ∞
dec 1 2013 +
- ✔ Play hide and seek in IKEA
- ✔ Eat no sugar for two weeks (Low to no carb diet is my new life. I hope I can maintain it.)
- ✔ Attend a large music festival and camp there (Frequency Festival in Austria, 2011)
- ✔ Eat tapas in Spain (wow, expensive)
- ✔ Try bubble tea (it was DISGUSTING)
- ✔ Demonstrate against something (spring 2011, against Nazis!)
- ✔ Have dinner at the beach (pretty much every evening when in France)
- ✔ Watch the sunset and sunrise on the same day
- ✔ Install Win7-64bit on my computer and reorganise all my files
- ✔ Sell stuff at the flea market
- ✔ Check out the Rose Gallery in Landshut
- ✔ Attend a pub quiz, bonus points for winning (yay, 2nd place!)
aug 31 2011 ∞
sep 9 2013 +
“Every recipe, whether we cook it or not, offers a vision of the good life, and a way of tasting food in your brain. It doesn’t need to actually have been eaten in its time to feel real to us now.” -- Bee Wilson
sep 5 2012 ∞
nov 23 2013 +
- Knit / crochet.
- Do linocut.
- Try some recipes with amaranth / add to breakfast.
- Draw rosehips.
- Play with legos.
- Make my black velvet skirt tighter.
- Print/paint/dye fabric and canvas shoes.
- Get a library card.
- Write and draw. Start painting: Make a portfolio website and work on some series / projects.
- Kiss at least 5 men [4/5] and fall in love, perhaps?
- Reread Jennifer Egan's A Visit From the Goon Squad and start reading her other novels.
- Make a fall mixtape.
- Brush up my French: work with Duolingo, read two French books, write down some grammar rules I forgot.
- ✔ Repot all my plants.
feb 23 2012 ∞
nov 1 2013 +
- Alias (rewatch except some episodes from season 5)
- Ally McBeal (partial rewatch)
- American Horror Story
- Arrested Development
- Bates Motel
- Being Erica
- Big Love - next: #1.02
- Black Books
- Boardwalk Empire
- Bored to Death
- Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
- Call the Midwife
- DaVinci's Demons
- Dawson's Creek
aug 26 2011 ∞
nov 1 2013 +
- Michael Chabon - Wonder Boys
- Zadie Smith - On Beauty
- Thomas Hardy - Jude the Obscure
- Brett Easton Ellis - Less Than Zero
- Tom Wolfe - I Am Charlotte Simmons
- Evelyn Waugh - Brideshead Revisited
- Kingsley Amis - Lucky Jim
- Joyce Carol Oates - I'll Take You There
apr 18 2013 ∞
may 6 2013 +
- 10 Years
- All The King's Men
- Anna Karenina
- Arthur Newman
- Bella Martha
- Bonjour Tristesse
- Bright Star
- But I'm a Cheerleader
- Celeste And Jesse Forever
- Chinese Puzzle
- Claire’s Knee
- Damsels in Distress
- Dark City
- Daydream Nation
- Dazed and Confused
- Definitely, Maybe
- Der letzte schöne Herbsttag
- Desert Blue
may 30 2012 ∞
sep 30 2013 +
nov 18 2012 ∞
nov 24 2013 +